Candidates for civil society makers and volunteers of the year can be submitted until December 11. Among others, we recognize civil society organizations, people, representatives of public authorities and companies that have contributed to the improvement of life in Estonia.
We are looking for candidates in the following categories:
Candidates can be submitted through the online form* until December 11, 2022.
The thanksgiving event will take place in January and the patron of recognition is President Alar Karis.
* Online form is in Estonian language and contains following required fields:
CSO of the year
Action of the year
Mission person of the year
Volunteer of the year
Volunteer involvment person of the year
Company that has promoted voluntary action
Public authority representative of the year
Company of the year
3. Birth date of the candidate (if not known, please put 01.01.1900)
4. Candidate’s or representative’s email
5. Reason for submission (Describe in a few paragraphs which organization that person works for and what he or she has done. Please add enough context if necessary and consider that the evaluation committee may not have heard of the candidate before.
6. Submitter’s name, phone and email
organizer of the recognition event
+372 501 1482