Базирующийся в Таллинне международный фонд открыл прием кандидатур на должность ассистента программ. Приводим ниже объявление о вакансии на английском.
An International Non-Profit Foundation is seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill a full-time position of Program Assistant in its Tallinn office.
Management and promotion of educational websites and online tools for a Russian speaking audience, including:
- Developing project concepts, timelines and budgets;
- Planning, creating, posting and editing website and social media content;
- Managing and building a presence on social media, including implementing website promotion and user engagement strategies and tactics;
- Monitoring activities on the websites and social media pages, compiling and analyzing regular statistical web reports;
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience;
- At least two years of professional experience working with online communications, website content management or social media marketing;
- Working knowledge of information communication technology (ICT) tools, including content management systems (CMS), mass emailing services, web analytics tools
- Proven experience in working with web development projects;
- Experience in creative writing and/or web content preparation;
Qualified candidates should submit CV, cover letter indicating their motivation, and the names and contact information for two references, all in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Online Program Assistant” in the subject line.